BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Places I want to travel to!:)

TGIF
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

About Emma:)

My name is Emma! I love to have fun! And am always willing to try something new!!! My hobbies are writing, reading my bible, and playing sports and staying active. The sports I play are, basketball, volleyball, and softball. I love to write, but I absolutely hate school!!! I wish it could be summer all the time because i love summer!!! During the summer, I am never bored!! I am either at Schlitterbahn with my friends, swimming at my pool, tubing, sking, or wakeboarding behind my boat, I am at the beach with my family/friends, or I am at 6 flags riding roller coasters!!! I absolutely love a good thrill! Rollercoasters are amazing!! I don't really have a favorite movie, but I love scary movies!! They are the best!! The things i hate are being bored and country music!! I have many amazing friends! I love my friends! And i love to have fun with my friends!!!
~Emma~

9 comments:

  1. Emma, I loved reading so much about you! It sure sounds like you have a really fun summer! No wonder you can't stand school! I'll pretend I'm not deeply hurt by that comment:P Proofread!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can see that you are always doing something in the summer!! Love all the games on the side to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like basketball too! No way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ,Emma, its Hunter! I love roller coasters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, its Ben. Emma, Ilove to play sports also,including basketball. I enjoy the summer also because it gives me a break, and I also love tubing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That al sounds like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Friends
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

If U Love Em
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

UR Awesome!
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds