BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Places I want to travel to!:)

TGIF
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

SUMMER!!!

Summer
Their are many special things about summer! I am absolutely in love with summer!! Everything about it is truely amazing! What really excites me is the fact that me only have 3 more weeks of school till summer comes!! I can't wait till summer time!!! This summer I might (probably will) go to France! France is one of my dreams!! I love to travel and my life dream is to travel the world!! And this summer I get a chance to get a little closer to my dream! I am also going to Niagara Falls!! Another place of my dreams. I cant wait to whitness its breath-taking, natural beauty! It truely shows God's amazing creations! This summer, I want to pack in as much fun as possible!! I will constantly be with my amazingly-great friends!! I am going to be going to the Comal River a ton! I practically grew up at that river! I simply love it! I am also going to be spending much of my summer at Schlitterbahn! I have riden every ride there! Its still a blast!! I hope to also be at the lake toobing/skiing/wake-boarding behind my boat! No wonder I love summer so much!!
What do we love about summer so much? Maybe its the fact that we don't have school! And who likes school? Not me!!!!!! It could be that feeling when you wake up in the morning (or, for me, the afternoon:) not knowing what day it is, because you don't need to! Summer is a worry-free, care-free, school-free, fun time to just relax and enjoy!! Summer is a time to play in the summer sun! Some people complain about the hot weather... not me!!! I love the hot months! If, your hot, jump in a pool and have fun!! If your cold, wrap your self in a blanket and not move or do anything fun for hours. Now, which one seems like a more fun thing to do? To me, jumping in a pool is much more fun! That proves, that summer is full of oportunities!
Summer means that the sun is awake and lively! When the sun is bright, the world is bright!! When the sun is shining and bright, I am just in a happier mood! I feel like the world is in a happier mood when the sun is out. I can never get tired or bored of summer! Because if you lived a summer like mine, then you wont have a chance to be bored!! I am always trying something new!! Fear is not an option! Summer is and will continue to be on my mind.

3 comments:

  1. "Summer means that the sun is awake and lively." I love these words you wrote! Wow, France and Niagra Falls...too fun! You are going to see so many amazing and beautiful things, Emma! I hope you will blog about your trips, so I can read about them!

    Your blog is absolutely fantastic! Those glitter graphics sure are addicting!

    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma heimer i love your blog and i love your story

    ReplyDelete

My Friends
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

If U Love Em
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

UR Awesome!
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds